Saturday, September 11, 2010

Cheat Day

The problem with most diets is that you end up missing out on things you love because they are no longer part of your diet. It can drive you insane and is often the reason people give up on diets. All hail the cheat day! The one day out go the week where your diet doesn’t apply. You can eat what ever you want, and however much you want. Though it would be better if you keep the portion sixes reasonable especially if you are eating something not so healthy. Though this is coming from a woman who sometimes eats a pint of beef lo-mien and a large order of fried wontons for dinner on her cheat day. So do as I say not as I do. You can also put a sensible spin on cheat day. Like when we order pizza I get thin crust to cut down on the carbs, but I still get to enjoy the pizza.

This isn’t a new concept. Celebrities have cheat days on their diets too. Just remember it’s just one day of the week. You get to choose the day it doesn’t always has to be the same day. So you can adjust it to which ever day suits you.

Also an update about myself. Went to the doctor yesterday and he says the diet is working. I refused to see my weight, I just took his word for it. So I must be doing something right.I’ll keep you updated on my progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment