Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Tools of the Trade 1: Grilling Machines

Ah yes this lovely B00005B6Z1_01__AA280_SCLZZZZZZZ_inventions where you can plug it into the wall and fill your house with the smell of cooking meat that doesn’t involve gas, charcoal, or a pan. But these are more than just a little tool of convenience that can put grill marks on your food. They are a way to cook healthy.

Like George Foreman says, they knock out the fat. Or at least lets it slide down the grooves to a collection tray so your meat isn’t sitting in it.

But there are more versions out there than the Foreman Grill. It’s up to you to decide which one is for you. I just happen to have a Forman Grill because my grandma got me one she found at Goodwill after I commented I would like one too, after I saw her using hers. Which is where she also found hers. So you might want to check there first before going out and buying a new one.

But these things are a major tool for cooking meat in a healthy way. I definitely recommend getting one if you don’t already have one.

No comments:

Post a Comment